The Hall may be booked for recurring or single lettings. Hall hire is charged by the hour or session (see below for charges).
There are three different rooms available, or the whole building can be hired, depending on availability.
- Hirers must be aged 18 years or over. If the event is to involve persons under the age of 18 years, the Hirer must give assurances that children under 18 will be supervised and safeguarding policies are adhered to.
- No responsibility whatsoever can be taken for any ‘personal’ items left on the premises or any damage caused by them to the premises or any misuse of them by others.
- No charge is made for cleaning, provided that all facilities are left clean, tidy and in good repair, including the toilets, the cooker and refrigerator if used. Any charges incurred due to breakages, poor cleaning, failure to replace furniture, etc. will be passed on to the Hirer.
- No apparatus or equipment can be left on the premises without the prior consent of the Committee.
The Committee reserves the right to cancel any booking by giving notice in writing and returning the hiring charge, should the purpose of hiring the Hall be in any way improper, or should the building be required as a Polling Station.
Terms & Conditions
- Full access to WIFI
- Full wheelchair access
- Disabled Toilet
- Induction Loop System
- Parking: There is space for car parking on the Hall forecourt as well as on-street parking in Front Street and nearby streets.
- Meetings, Seminars
- Film shows
- Education classes
- Consultation events
- Social, community events
- Musical events
- Dance and exercise classes
- Parties, coffee mornings
- Stage performances, eg, Pantomimes
MAIN HALL (with stage):
Room Capacity 140
Size approx: 14mx9m.
This is a large room with a high ceiling, with plenty of light. The stage area has good stage lighting facilities. There is also a piano, suitable for rehearsals.
SUPPER ROOM (with kitchen):
Room Capacity 50
Size approx: 8mx6m.
This room has a kitchen, with cooker, plenty of cutlery and crockery, a water boiler and a good range of catering equipment.
Room Capacity 12
Size approx: 6mx3m.
Appropriate for small or private meetings. There are tables and chairs provided for all events.
(A group run by volunteers, not for profit and entirely for the benefit of the group members of the wider community)
- Whole Building: £12/hr
- Main Hall: £8.50/hr
- Supper Room: £6/hr
- Committee Room: £5/hr
Small Local Charity/Private Party
(A registered charity, CIC , private social function)
- Whole Building: £14.50/hr
- Main Hall: £11/hr
- Supper Room: £9/hr
- Committee Room: £7.50/hr
Private Company, Large or National Charity, Public Sector Body
(Local Authority, County Councilor, NHS body, National charity or Private company. Hirer making a profit from use of the hall)
- Whole Building: £20/hr
- Main Hall: £15/hr
- Supper Room: £12/hr
- Committee Room: £11/hr